Fast, Effective Damage Restoration in the Austin, San Antonio and Houston Areas
Houston Damage Restoration Services
Offering 24/7 Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Houston, TX
Big Guys Restoration is a full-service damage restoration company specializing in water, fire, smoke, mold, and air quality issues. From our location in Cedar Park, we proudly service the entire Houston area.
We understand how emotional and frustrating it can be to suffer extensive damage to your home, but you don’t have to go through it alone. That’s where we come in. We have served many Houston-area homeowners facing fire and flood damage, and we guarantee indoor air quality improvement once we are done. We work hard so that you can get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible.
CONTACT US AT BIG GUYS RESTORATION BY DIALING (972) 362-9081 TO REACH A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM. WE ANSWER THE PHONES 24/7, BECAUSE WE KNOW DISASTERS DON’T TAKE A DAY OFF!
Call Big Guys Restoration today at (800) 617-0648 for an estimate or
Houston’s Finest Water & Fire Restoration Company
Some of the work our Houston restoration technicians tackle includes:
- Fire damage restoration: It should come as no shock that fire cause extensive structural damage, not to mention the smoke associated with it, and the water used to douse the flames. Let our Houston fire damage restoration company guide you through the repair and restoration process with skill and friendliness.
- Smoke damage restoration: It’s not only a fire that causes home destruction, but the resulting smoke and soot. Our team at Big Guys Restoration is experienced in cleaning up smoke damage and bringing homes back to life, including odor containment and soot removal.
- Mold inspection: If you suspect you have mold on your property, it’s crucial to act quickly to mitigate the damage. Mold is very dangerous and can cause respiratory problems and other health problems. We offer FREE inspection and testing.
- Mold removal: Once mold has been identified definitively, our technicians will remove any standing water, isolate the contaminated area, remove mold from the surface and airborne particles, decontaminate the area, and remove odors.
- Water damage restoration: Water can be just as damaging as a fire. Our Houston water damage restoration experts will act quickly to extract standing water, provide odor removal, disinfect the area, provide structural drying and repair, and remove any associated mold.
- And more
Disinfecting Services for Commercial Facilities, Offices & More
If you are concerned with the safety of your office space, warehouse, school, or other facility due to a potential bacterial or viral outbreak, call Big Guys Restoration. Where a standard cleaning just won’t do, we offer complete disinfection services of all porous surfaces, carpets, upholstery, curtains and more to restore your peace of mind. We use the latest technology and methods to safely and effectively kill contaminants and ensure the safety of your staff, tenants, or customers. Ask us about our EPA registered, non-toxic Protex90® surface barrier product and the many great benefits it offers!
Why Choose Big Guys Restoration?
When disaster strikes, our skilled Carrollton home restoration experts will be there on the scene in the aftermath of a fire, flood, or other disaster that has damaged your property. We use proven, time-tested restoration techniques with the most up-to-date equipment to restore your home to its pre-disaster state. If your home has suffered extensive damage, you should hire an IICRC-certified team of restoration technicians to handle the job, like our team at Big Guys Restoration, who follows the most stringent industry safety standards to ensure your family’s comfort and safety.
Everything we do is for the benefit of our customers, and our team can be dispatched to your home 24/7, as soon as you call us. After all, we know that disasters don’t take a day off – and neither do we!
WHY CHOOSE US?
We stand behind our work 100% and never leave the job until our customers are happy.
We offer emergency services 24/7 year-round so that you can get back to your normal routine, quickly!
Professional & Well-Trained Technicians
We are fully licensed and insured.
Complete Customer Care
We will work with your insurance companies to make the claim and restoration process streamlined.