East Texas Waterproofing Services
Austin, Houston & DFW-Area Moisture Control for Basements, Attics & More
It should come as no surprise that moisture is the enemy of virtually every structure ever built. Wood rots, steel rusts, rock erodes – and water is absolutely everywhere. Fortunately, there are steps that property owners can take to protect their properties from the extensive harm that water damage can cause. This is why our team at Big Guys Restoration is proud to offer waterproofing services in Austin, Houston, Dallas, and surrounding cities. Such proactive measures help to mitigate future problems and minimize hassle in the future!
Learn more about our waterproofing services by calling (972) 362-9081 today. With offices in Cedar Park and Carrollton, we serve customers throughout the Austin, Houston & Dallas-Fort Worth areas.
Why Waterproofing Matters
Organisms like mold and mildew flourish in dark, damp places. Places like basements, crawl spaces, and under sinks all fit the bill perfectly. Unfortunately, these types of spaces also have a few other things in common, such as not being frequently utilized in order to identify problems early. This means that mold or other biological growths could be thriving for quite a long time before you notice. When you take steps to waterproof the areas of your home that are most at risk for water damage and mold, you can rest assured that you have done all you can to protect your home and family from this type of problem.
Moisture problems could be a result of:
- Insufficient or nonexistent gutter systems to carry water away from the foundation
- Poor exterior grading, allowing standing water from leaks or rain to flow into lower entry points
- Temperature differentials resulting in condensation
- Improper air circulation
Types of Waterproofing Services
There are many different types of waterproofing, and our team can inspect your property and offer targeted solutions that suit your unique needs.
Just a few of the options we offer include:
- Drainage system installation: Systems like sump pumps or other kinds of drainage can move water away from the property
- Crack repair: If the problems are relatively minor, they may be resolved with straightforward epoxy or polyurethane injections to maintain structural stability
- Wall stabilization: If walls begin to show signs of corrosion or bowing, cracks and leaks are not far behind; stabilizing the wall can help it maintain its full integrity
No matter what sort of situation you may be facing, Big Guys Restoration is here to help. Contact our Austin waterproofing experts today to get started with an estimate!
We stand behind our work 100% and never leave the job until our customers are happy.
We offer emergency services 24/7 year-round so that you can get back to your normal routine, quickly!
Professional & Well-Trained Technicians
We are fully licensed and insured.
Complete Customer Care
We will work with your insurance companies to make the claim and restoration process streamlined.