Fast, Effective Damage Restoration in the Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Cedar Park and Georgetown Areas
Central Texas Water Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Flood Damage Restoration in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
Has your home been damaged by a water leak or flood? Big Guys Restoration offers expert water damage restoration services for Central Texas homes and businesses. Our professionally-trained and experienced technicians provide flood damage restoration services to remove all saturated materials and excess moisture to prevent further deterioration of building materials and fully restore your property.
Call Big Guys Restoration Today to Request More Information and Schedule a Consultation
Flood damage should be handled without delay. Contact us today for immediate water damage restoration services near you.
Austin Water Damage Remediation
In addition to flooding and obvious plumbing leaks, there can be hidden sources of water damage. These may include undetected plumbing leaks, open windows, or roof leaks. To properly handle the full extent of water damage, our Central Texas water damage remediation experts will identify all sources of water and treat the issues at their root.
Our water damage remediation process includes:
- Inspection: Our process begins with a thorough assessment. We take a detailed inventory of damages for insurance purposes and create a detailed action plan to correct the cause of the problem. We can provide pack-out services to protect your furniture and possessions, as well as speed dry the affected areas to restore your home to pre-damage condition. We understand that dealing with a catastrophe is a huge inconvenience and we are here to guide you through the entire process.
- Water extraction: After pumping out all standing or pooled water and dealing with any sanitation issues, specialized water extraction equipment and techniques are used to remove the moisture from the area as quickly as possible.
- Building structural drying: A combination of refrigerant dehumidifiers and high-volume blowers are used to reduce moisture to a safe level as quickly as possible. Additional equipment used to dry your home may include rescue mats for drying hardwood floors, local heaters, or pressurized air for drying the interior of walls. We frequently monitor temperature and humidity levels until they are within the normal range.
- Mold removal: Non-toxic antimicrobial treatments are applied areas affected by mildew and mold, which can take hold extremely quickly. Mold may cause allergy and respiratory symptoms and damage building materials. Should mold become a problem, we perform the necessary mold remediation procedures to permanently remove mold and prevent regrowth in the future.
- Odor removal: Odor from water or mold often comes from difficult or impossible to reach locations. We use ozone and hydroxyl generators to take care of that, neutralizing the smelly compounds rather than just temporarily masking odors. Both types of generators produce simple molecules that break down odor compounds. The process is completely safe, as ozone and hydroxyl themselves break down into oxygen and water in about a day. Hydroxyl generators are safe enough for use while the work is being done and you can continue to occupy your home or business.
4 Signs You Need Water Damage Restoration
1. That musky smell of mildew – When left unattended, water damage can result in both mildew and mold growth. If it’s on the inside of your wall or ceiling, then there’s a chance you may never see it, but these substances do have a particular smell. So if you’re getting that musty smell, but don’t know where it’s coming from, then call in our water damage restoration pros and we’ll find the source of the problem.
2. Discoloration or stains – The easiest way to spot an area that’s been affected by a burst pipe is any discoloration in your walls or ceilings. If you do see a stain, then call in the professionals sooner rather than later. If you catch something quickly it’ll be much less expensive to restore.
3. Paint that’s peeling or cracking – If the paint on your walls is peeling or being split up into cracks, then give a call to your local water damage remediation specialists. Not all leaks cause stains, but the water pressure will build up enough to swell your drywall causing the paint to crack or peel.
4. A water bill that’s out of control – If you haven’t changed your consumption of water, then it’s possible that there’s a leak that you can’t see smell, or notice until you go to pay your monthly utility bill. An increase in your water bill could very well mean that your water is escaping and ending up where it’s not supposed to be.
Take Prompt Action & Call Today
By acting decisively when disaster strikes, you can help prevent further problems after suffering from water damage in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, or the surrounding areas. Big Guys Restoration is a full-service restoration company, so you will not have to hire and manage multiple contractors and worry that something will be overlooked. Our Austin water damage remediation experts will handle your job from start to finish, including the hassles of insurance paperwork. When we are finished, your home or business will look as though nothing ever happened.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We stand behind our work 100% and never leave the job until our customers are happy.
We offer emergency services 24/7 year-round so that you can get back to your normal routine, quickly!
Professional & Well-Trained Technicians
We are fully licensed and insured.
Complete Customer Care
We will work with your insurance companies to make the claim and restoration process streamlined.